The HAML family of Commercial and Industrial Right Angle operators are designed to provide an advanced operator system for a broad range of vertical and horizontal door applications for heavy duty Commercial and Industrial applications, including; Car wash, Food facility, Rolling steel, Grille, Trolley, Shutter, Rubber rollup, Sectional, Horizontal single leaf and bi-parting applications.
Request A Quote
To receive a quote on this product, please click on the Get A Quote button below.
About the supplier
GDI operators have been utilized by leading companies in their markets and installed for horizontal and vertical door applications in the cold storage, pharmaceutical, commercial and industrial door applications. Thousands of these operators have been sold for demanding OEM applications, and are working in the field under very high utilization rates. Our operators are designed to withstand the harshest elements and millions of cycles of operation.
The HAML family of operators utilize our advanced adaptive motor and control system technology that enables significantly higher power density, dramatically better performance and long term reliability in a compact lightweight package. The standard HAML GearMotor has a nominal body dimension of just 16“H x 4.3“W x 4.3“W (excluding shaft), and the operator’s panel is 16”L x 16”W x 6”D. Each operator is capable of operating at voltages from 115, 208, 230, 460 or 575 VAC single phase, 3 phase multi-voltage transformer
- All types of doors with models programmable to operate at [8 to over 60]
- Individual, programmable open and close speeds, with controlled acceleration and deceleration for smooth, soft start and soft stop motion profiles
- Closed loop control motion profile technology
- Obstruction sensing with programmable threshold level
- Interlock capability with security system
- Chain/sprocket coupling or direct coupling to driven shaft
- Every model is rated for high usage and high reliability at 240 cycles/hr, over 5000 cycles per day, continuous daily operation
- All GDI operators can be powered by 115, 208, 230, 460, 575 VAC at 60Hz
- All GDI operators have battery backup capability
- Simple automated setting of limits without mechanical switches which inherently require adjustments
- Ultra quiet operation
- Single multi-voltage transformer reduces the need for voltage based models
- 6 preset field adjustable inputs for loop sensors, infrared sensors, radio control, other sensors etc.
- Electronic feedback of door position – ensures long term, accurate door positioning thereby reducing maintenance calls
- Two programmable outputs to control enunciator buzzer, light
- Adjustable time to close from 0 to 240 seconds
- Includes electro-mechanical holding brake, which can be disengaged for manual operation of the door
- The operator is field adjustable for left or right hand operation thereby minimizing the number of models that need to be carried
- Aluminum motor body that provides superior corrosion resistance
- Adjustable open and close speeds with soft start and soft stop
Door Weight and Door Balancing Requirements: The HAML operators can work with doors having significant out of balance weights. This can help ensure that the door can continue to operate over an extended period of time due to changes in spring strength, door weights (due to moisture, etc.) or even changes in the friction of the hardware.