Pit Style Mechanical Industrial Dock Leveler
The NORDOCK® INDUSTRIAL™ Series Mechanical Dock Levelers are the ultimate in strength, ease of use and reliability.
Request A Quote
To receive a quote on this product, please click on the Get A Quote button below.
About the supplier
To design and manufacture the best possible products, it’s essential to have the best possible facilities. From our main production plant in Bowmanville Ontario and our U.S. facility in Westerville Ohio, we utilize the latest equipment and advanced automation systems to achieve the precision and quality necessary to manufacture products of unsurpassed quality. And, our strategically located offices across North America ensure that we deliver superior quality customer support.
The NORDOCK® INDUSTRIAL™ Series Mechanical Dock Levelers are equipped with an exclusive lip lug and header plate design, an easy release hold-down with unlimited float, and a full yielding walkout lip extension for a smooth and efficient operation.
Standard features include working range side guards, retractable deck stop legs, night locks and a comprehensive warranty.
Built for the toughest loading dock
The platform is a unitized welded structure with continuous welds at the beam, header plate and lug connections for maximum strength.
The deck plate, lip plate, beam sections and lugs are constructed of minimum 55,000 PSI yield material.
A standard center deck beam and welded side guards provide additional deck plate support.
The continuous rear hinge provides 4″ of side-to-side tilt with no pinch point.
Soft release activation
The operator releases the holdown at the rear of the platform until the deck is raised and stopped. The operator walks the platform down extending the lip onto the truck bed. The deck will float up and down with the truck during loading. The standard 16″ long lip will extend out and engage a truck bed 12″ above and below floor level.
Features & Benefits
- Exclusive Self Cleaning Lip Lug & Header Plate Design Ensures Maximum Strength & Durability (20-Year Warranty)
- Easy Transfer Full Width Fixed Rear Hinge with No Pinch Point (20-Year Warranty)
- Smooth & Easy Activation with Walk Down Yieldable Lip Extension
- 33% Deck to Beam Weld Pattern on Both Sides of Beam Provides Superior Strength
- Open Frame Design for Easy Pit Cleaning
- Six Rear Structural Frame Supports
- Lock Out Tag Out Capable Maintenance
- Center Positioned Holdown Eliminates Deck Twist for Level Storage
- Retracting Solid Steel Deck Legs with Below Dock End Load Control
- Front & Rear Hinge Rods are Zinc Coated & Factory Coated with Anti-Seize Lubricant
- Independent Deck and Lip Maintenance Supports with Lock Out Tag Out Capability -Working Range Structural Welded Side Guards
- Additional Center Beam Deck Support for 3 Wheel Lift Trucks
- Two Laminated Dock Bumpers Included
Options & Accessories
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- FALL-STOP™ Safety Barrier Gates
- 18” or 20” Long Lip
- Brush & ALL-SEAL™ Weather Seal Systems
- Self Forming Pour in Pans & Curb Angle Sets
- Full Range Toe Guards
- Dock Lights
- Pit Shim Kits