Weartough DS Shelter
A Rigid Frame Dock Shelter for a Wide Range of Trailer Widths and Heights
Request A Quote
To receive a quote on this product, please click on the Get A Quote button below.
About the supplier
To design and manufacture the best possible products, it’s essential to have the best possible facilities. From our main production plant in Bowmanville Ontario and our U.S. facility in Westerville Ohio, we utilize the latest equipment and advanced automation systems to achieve the precision and quality necessary to manufacture products of unsurpassed quality. And, our strategically located offices across North America ensure that we deliver superior quality customer support.
The DS Series Dock Shelter provides maximum dock protection and full access for the greatest range of trailer widths and heights.
The DS Series features high wear resistant fabric with double lock stitched seams, bottom corner draft pads, 36” head curtain with stiffeners, protective corner reinforcement pleats and wind retention straps.
The raked header with a translucent top provides natural light and allows for water drainage.
DS Series Features
- Multiple fabric options, including high tear abrasion fabrics like WEARTOUGH® WT-90
- Double stitched seams with high strength thread
- Raked header with translucent top allows for water drainage & natural light
- Vertical panels are double stitched fabric with stays
- 24” yellow guide stripe
- 36” head curtain contains fabric stiffeners, protective corner reinforcement pleats & wind retention straps
- Draft pads seal bottom
- Steel side frame guards and galvanized steel mounting hardware included
- Superior grade pressure treated lumber framing
DS Series Options
- TOUGH-SPLIT™ head curtain
- TERMINATOR™ trailer gap door gap
- Reinforced edge on vertical panels
- Painted or galvanized steel frame
- Tapered sides for incline/decline approach
- Higher, wider & increased projection units
- Longer head curtains
- 40 oz. Vinyl or WT-90 fabrics
- Vinyl sides
DS Series Accessories
- Dock levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® vehicle restraint
- FALL-STOP™ barrier gate
- Loading dock lights
- Steel spring, steel face, laminated and molded bumpers
- Galvanized steel canopies
- Wheel chocks
SHORT FORM SPECS
WEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications