Weartough FF Shelter
BLACKOUT™ EFFECT FOAMFRAME™ & RAINSTOP™ SHELTER WITH TERMINATOR™ GAP-SEALS & TOUGH-SPLIT™ CURTAIN
Request A Quote
To receive a quote on this product, please click on the Get A Quote button below.
About the supplier
To design and manufacture the best possible products, it’s essential to have the best possible facilities. From our main production plant in Bowmanville Ontario and our U.S. facility in Westerville Ohio, we utilize the latest equipment and advanced automation systems to achieve the precision and quality necessary to manufacture products of unsurpassed quality. And, our strategically located offices across North America ensure that we deliver superior quality customer support.
The Model FF-RS9 FOAMFRAME™ shelter is combined with advantages including the RAINSTOP™ trailer top wiper seal with XT-1000 wear face that stops driving wind and rain from entering the loading dock area, TERMINATOR™ gap-seal that wraps around the ends of swing out trailer doors to block the hinge gap and TOUGH-SPLIT™ gussets that relieve the stress and extend the life of the head curtain.
MODEL FF-RS9 Features & Benefits
- High-Tear Abrasion Resistant Fabrics with Double Lock Stitched Seams
- Kiln Dried Pressure Treated Superior Grade Backing & Head Frame Lumber
- Head & Side Curtains Inserted with Hardened Steel Stays & Foam Bead to Maintain a Tight Seal Against Trailer
- Head Curtain Provided with Overlapping Wear Pleats in Corners
- Bottom Corner Draft Pads with “No Step” Imprint
- 24” High Yellow Guide Stripes on Bottom of Pads for Accurate Truck Positioning
- Translucent Frame Top Allows in Natural Light
- Most Suitable for Door Openings Up to 10 Ft. Wide x 10 Ft. High
- Upper Frame Supports
- Galvanized Mounting Hardware Included
- XT-1000 Super-Fabric on RAINSTOP™ Impact Area & Head Curtain Wear Pleats
MODEL FF-RS9 Options & Accessories
- Dock Levelers
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- Dock Lifts
- FALL-STOP™ Safety Barrier Gates
- Steel Spring, Steel Face, Laminated and Molded Bumpers
- Tapered Sides
- Steel Frame
- RS9-2 (12’-9” Height Range)
- Loading Dock Lights
SHORT FORM SPECS
WEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications
The ULTIMA™ Series full access dock shelters provide the ultimate BLACKOUT™ effect to protect personnel and cargo while loading and off loading trailers.
The truck backs into the side and top curtains to help keep out inclement weather, dust, and insects creating a more productive and safer environment while saving energy costs and increasing security.
Dock shelter(s) to be model FF-RS9 as manufactured by NORDOCK® to suit door size of ________ wide x ________ high and dock height of ________ with a projection of ________ to provide 14” projection beyond front face of dock bumpers.
Each unit shall consist of (2) two fabric covered foam side pads with front curtains with TERMINATOR™ swing out trailer door gap seals, one head frame with RAINSTOP™ trailer top wiper seal with 12’- 0” to 13’- 6” height range and one head curtain with TOUGH-SPLIT™ gussets.
Side pads to be constructed with compression recovery polyurethane foam core continuously bonded to pressure treated superior backing lumber and fully wrapped with the base fabric and have 24” high bottom yellow guide stripes to aid in trailer positioning. The base fabric shall be ___________.
The front side and top curtain to have sewn in hardened steel stays to keep tight against the truck and fabric shall be ___________. Head curtain drop shall be 30” long or ________ to provide a minimum 6” overlap with the lowest trailer/truck to be serviced.
The head curtain shall be equal to the overall unit width and have corner wear pleats and wind retention cords.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the FF-RS9 Model of dock shelters will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt. Consult your NORDOCK® representative for assistance in choosing the correct size and options for the application.