Pit Style Hydraulic Heavy Duty Dock Leveler
The NORDOCK® HEAVY-DUTY™ Series Hydraulic Dock Levelers are the ultimate in strength, convenience and reliability.
Request A Quote
To receive a quote on this product, please click on the Get A Quote button below.
About the supplier
To design and manufacture the best possible products, it’s essential to have the best possible facilities. From our main production plant in Bowmanville Ontario and our U.S. facility in Westerville Ohio, we utilize the latest equipment and advanced automation systems to achieve the precision and quality necessary to manufacture products of unsurpassed quality. And, our strategically located offices across North America ensure that we deliver superior quality customer support.
No compromise construction for optimum performance
The NORDOCK® HEAVY-DUTY™ Series Hydraulic Dock Levelers’ deck plate, lip plate, beam sections and lugs are constructed of minimum 50-55,000 PSI yield material.
Standard center deck beam and welded side guards provide additional deck plate support.
The continuous rear hinge provides side-to-side tilt with no pinch point.
Hydraulic power for smooth, efficient operation. The power unit is a frame mounted integral assembly fully tested and oil filled.
The motor is a totally enclosed non-ventilated type available in all voltages.
Regenerative hydraulic cylinders are a heavy-duty design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings and high-pressure seals.
Easy one-step push button control
The operator presses the control button until the deck is raised and the lip is fully extended.
Releasing the button allows the lip to lower onto the truck bed.
The operator stores the leveler by pressing the control button until the lip fully retracts.
Features & Benefits
- Patented Self-Cleaning Lip Lug and Header Plate Design (20-Year Warranty)
- Heavy Duty Regenerative Cylinders with Non-Adjustable Velocity Fuse
- Continuous Fixed Rear Hinge Provides Easy Transfer & Eliminates Pinch, Trip or Impact Point (20-Year Warranty)
- Six Solid Steel Rear Frame Supports
- Dual Side 33% Beam to Deck Weld Pattern
- Security Night Locks
- Dust Tight Control Panel Enclosure with Operator Instructions on Cover
- Open Frame Design for Easy Pit Cleaning
- Independent Deck and Lip Maintenance Supports with Lock Out Tag Out Capability
- Full Operating Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Zinc Coated Deck and Lip Hinge Rods
- Additional Center Deck Support
- High Tensile Lip and Deck Safety Tread Plate
- Two Laminated Dock Bumpers Included
Options & Accessories
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- LOGI-SMART® Integrated Control Systems
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters
- 18″ or 20″ Long Lip
- Brush & ALL-SEAL™ Weather Seal Systems
- Emergency Stop & Lip Extend Control
- Automatic Return to Dock Level
- Self Forming Pour in Pans & Curb Angle Sets
- Dock Lights
- FALL-STOP™ Safety Barrier Gates